Concord,NC — Have a question about the inaugural UMP DIRTcar Roundup By MyRaceLife.com?
Everything competitors and fans need to know about the blockbuster four-day program set for Oct. 15-18 at I-55 Raceway in Pevely, Mo., is now available at the event’s dedicated website, www.UMPDIRTcarRoundup.com.
Dubbed the “Party in Pevely” by NASCAR Sprint Cup driver and track owner Ken Schrader, the Roundup will feature all eight divisions of UMP DIRTcar Racing during the course of the autumn extravaganza at the one-third-mile oval outside St. Louis.
Features of www.UMPDIRTcarRoundup.com include:
* The latest news about the much anticipated event, which puts UMP DIRTcar Late Models, Open Wheel Modifieds, Pro Late Models, Sportsman, Limited Modifieds, Street Stocks, Factory Stocks and 4-Cylinders in the spotlight.
* A complete schedule of events for each day of the Roundup.
* General race information, rules, purse structures and entry forms for all divisions that will be in action.
* Information about tickets, camping reservations and off-track activity in the ‘Roundup Tent’ (highlighted by post-race parties).
* Details about the track, including directions.
* Contact information for I-55 Raceway and UMP DIRTcar Racing.
The UMPDIRTcarRoundup.com website will also be the place to find results and photos of Roundup competition from Oct. 15-18.
For more information on all of the series, sanctioning and member tracks of DIRTcar Racing, visit DIRTcar.com.