UMP MODIFIED RULE BOOK
TO ALL COMPETITORS AND PARTICIPANTS
- Under the guideline of the 2020 DIRTcar UMP Modified rules any and/or rules and as stated in the 2020 DIRTcar Rulebook, all DIRTcar rules applies to all divisions, except in instances where any local track rules, pertaining to any item are listed in the local track rules, whether that is in the technical components and/or the racing procedures and/or overall rules that are administered by the local track officials and management. In those instances, and where applicable, the local track rules shall prevail.
- The 2020 DIRTcar UMP Modified Rules have been established to include the rules in several different regions of North America, refer to the rules that are in effect in your region.
- The following are the 2020 DIRTcar UMP Modified rules. All amendments supersede any previous rules regarding any technical article and/or aspect.
- Under the guideline of the 2020 DIRTcar UMP Modified rules any and/or rules and as stated in the 2020 DIRTcar Rulebook, all DIRTcar rules apply to all sanctioned divisions.
- The specifications published shall be considered a section of the “Official Rules and Specifications” for all events, series and sanctions by World Racing Group. All sections should be considered when determining specifications and governance.