DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Event #1 – Twin Jiffy Auto Service ‘50’s
DIRTcar, Track Staffing and Contacts;
Denis Moquin (Interim Director) 613-978-3475 email@example.com
Bob Dini 917-939-5417 firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Fremouw 315-521-0530 email@example.com
Jamie Weaknecht 610-349-5413 SuperDIRTpr@dirtcar.com
Joe Skotnicki 704-796-4566 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornwall Motor Speedway
Ron Morin 613-938-3945
Carol Flanagan 613-938-3945 email@example.com
Sunday, June 5th – DIRTcar Pro Stock Series – Jiffy Auto Service ‘50’
General Daily Schedule:
- 3:30 pm – Pit Gates Open, Transporter Parking, Teams Enter (Draw Begins), Inspection Begins
- 4:30 pm – Driver’s Meeting
- 5:00 pm – Hot Laps
- 5:30 pm – Group Time Trials
- 6:00 pm – Qualifying Races
- Followed by ‘B-Mains’
- Followed by Jiffy Auto Service ‘50’ DIRTcar Sportsman Modified Series
DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Event Specific Rules;
Rulebook: 2011 Super DIRTcar / DIRTcar Rule Book – http://184.108.40.206/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2011_DIRT_Northeast_Rulebook_Draft_B3.pdf
Note: This Event will have ‘Timed Hot Laps’ to determine the Qualifying Race Lineup.
Front or Rear Tires;
1.) “DIRT Soft” 2.) “DIRT Hard”
1.) “M45” 2.) “D50” 3.) “D60”
Tire Size and Compound Designation:
1.) 11/87-15 M45, D50
2.) 11/90-15 M45, D60
Fuel: Only ‘D’-type VP Racing Gasoline, the official fuel of DIRTcar will be permitted for competition. VP D-98 or a maximum octane will be the only specified fuel permitted at any sanctioned DIRTcar and/or Super DIRTcar Series event. In addition a maximum “94 octane, R+M/2” standard pump gasoline will be permitted. Blending of fuels or gasoline, including VP spec (including ‘D’) fuels of different octane will not be permitted. Alcohol, methanol, nitrous oxide, nitro-methane and/or propylene oxide will not be permitted. Fuel may be subject to inspection and testing at any time. Proof of purchase for the official fuel of DIRTcar may be required.
DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Event Specific Rules;
- 30 Car Field Maximum. (4 Provisional positions available to the 2010 Top-12 in season ending championship points.) After the completion of the first DIRTcar Pro Stock Series event during the 2011 season, the provisional starting positions will be based on the current 2011 championship point standings.
- Number of Qualifying Races will be based on the total number cars competing in the event. (8-lap qualifying races)
- 2 (or more) ‘B’-Features (10-laps) – Number of Transfers will be posted.
- Top 12 Driver’s from qualifying will redraw for starting position in the feature.
- The race will be based on the 100-point schedule.
*** Payoff will be after the conclusion of the event, at the Super DIRTcar Series Trailer.
Event Specific Rules Continued;
– All starts are side-by-side until the green flag is displayed. The front row must maintain the pace established by the pace car and will be signaled to do so on the one-way radio, if in the judgment of the DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Officials, the pace is not maintained a penalty and/or penalties may be issued.
– All restarts in all races (qualifying, B-Main’s and or the Feature) will be double-file with lead lap cars to the front and take place near the exit of turn four as specified in the driver’s meeting. Single file restarts may be instituted at any time during any race at the discretion of the Series Director.
– The leader is the control car on all starts and/or restarts
– Caution laps will not count.
– If at any time the red flag is displayed and competitors are signaled to stop due to a red flag condition, cars must come to a complete stop. After the field is stopped and is under control of the pace car, DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Officials, will instruct any vehicle not involved in the red flag incident that needs to pit for service, to pull up to the pace car prior to being released to the pit area on the one-way radio. Any car that pits during the red flag period will be required to restart at the tail of the field in their respective position. If any car heads to the pits without following the instructing over the one-way radio, a 1-lap penalty may be issued.
– All races will end with a green-white-checker finish
– One-way radios are mandatory.
– When the caution is displayed, please get into single-file order, you will be signaled over the one-way radio when it is time to go double-file and/or restart single file.
– It is mandatory to have the following decals on the car (DIRTcar, Super DIRTcar Series, VP Racing Fuels and Hoosier) and the driver must have a VP patch on his uniform.
– To be eligible for other available contingencies you must run the decals. Included is a guided map for two available options to place decals on your vehicle.
– Immediately following the conclusion of the event, the first place car needs to go to the scale first, then we need second and third to the scales and to victory lane.
Be prepared for inspection at Cornwall Speedway when Technical Inspection begins at 3:30 pm on Sunday, June 5th – (Bob Dini and Scott Fremouw):
Safety and General Inspection
General Body Inspection
Pre-Race Engine Inspection
Fuel Samples from Fuel Cell
*** Note: There will be post-race inspection in the infield at the Series Trailer / Technical Truck following the completion of Victory Lane Ceremonies.
Starting Field: 2010 Final DIRTcar Pro Stock Championship Standings
1.) Qualified 2.) Qualified 1.) Louie Jackson 1,666
3.) Qualified 4.) Qualified 2.) Corey Wheeler 1,665
5.) Qualified 6.) Qualified 3.) Joey Ladouceur 1,663
7.) Qualified 8.) Qualified 4.) Chip Smith, Jr. 1,597
9.) Qualified 10.) Qualified 5.) Jocelyn Roy 1,590
11.) Qualified 12.) Qualified 6.) Dave Bissonnette 1,558
13.) Qualified 14.) Qualified 7.) P.J. Peters 1,526
15.) Qualied 16.) Qualified 8.) Ricky Thompson 1,512
17.) Qualified 18.) Qualified 9.) Buddy Hencke 1,499
19.) Qualified 20.) Qualified 10.) Rob Yetman 1,443
21.) Qualified 22.) Qualified 11.) Dion Oakes 1,428
23.) B-Main Car 1 24.) B-Main Car 2 12.) Stephane Lebrun 1,386
24.) B-Main Car 3 25.) B-Main Car 4 13.) David Papineay 1,361
25.) B-Main Car 5 26.) B-Main Car 6 14.) Rocky Warner 1,309
27.) Provisional 1 28.) Provisional 2 15.) Ghislain Valade 1,286
29.) Provisional 3 30.) Provisional 4 16.) Allen Peters 1,278
17.) Stephane Lemire 1,219 18.) Guy Viens 1,205 19.) Bruno Cyr 1,201
20.) Jay Corbin 1,175
21.) Jody Swamp 1,145
22.) Francois Adam 1,130
23.) Rod Tarbell 1,130
24.) Chuck Towslee 1,112
25.) Ryan Stabler 1,098
2011 DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Schedule;
Sunday, June 5th Cornwall Speedway Cornwall, Ontario 50 100
Friday, June 24th Autodrome Granby Granby, Quebec 50 100
Friday, September 9th Autodrome Drummond Drummondville, Quebec 50 150
Saturday, September 17th Mohawk International Raceway Akwesasne, NY 50 150
Sunday, October 9th New York State Fairgrounds Syracuse, NY 30 150
Sunday, October 17th Brockville Speedway Brockville, Ontario 50 150
* Note: To be eligible for the Series Championship in the Mr. DIRTcar Pro Stock Series, a competitor must compete in 50% (percent) of the scheduled DIRTcar events at their selected DIRTcar Weekly sanctioned home track to earn the minimum portion (900) of their ‘Bonus’ points.