Tuesday, June 21st, 2011
Orange County Fair Speedway, Middletown, New York
- Ø On Tuesday, June 21st, 2011, the Orange County Sportsman Modifieds will race as part of the program.
- Ø ALL Orange County Fair Speedway Sportsman Modified track rules apply.
Is this a Safety Kleen Mr. DIRTcar Championship or Orange County track point event?
- Ø A: Yes. The Orange County DIRTcar Big-Block Modified and Orange County Sportsman Modified competitors will be awarded “Show Up” points for this event.
Does a driver have to be a DIRTcar member to race?
- Ø A: Drivers do have to be a DIRTcar Member to race in a DIRTcar event. Membership applications are available at www.DIRTcarMembers.com and/or at the SDS Work Center which will be located in the infield.
We are racing. Who do we contact with a competition, mechanical, procedural or rule question?
- Ø A: Super DIRTcar Big Block Modified Series: Joe Skotnicki – (704) 796-4566 or email@example.com
- Ø Orange County Sportsman only: www.orangecountyfairspeedway.net or (845) 342-2573
Super DIRTcar Big-Block Modified Series are encouraged to visit www.SuperDIRTcarSeries.com and reference the Competitor Notes for the event, which will be posted within a 7-10 day window prior to the event. Hoosier D-400 and the optional D-500 right rear tire will be the tires utilized for competition for the event, while VP Racing D12 Fuel, will be the only fuel permitted for competition.