Rules, Procedures & Points
Drivers must accept their iRacing invites before the start of each event.
Race Sessions – All drivers must enter their designated race session prior to the Practice session ending (Tour – 6:50pm ET; Street Stock – 7:50pm ET) and Qualifying beginning (Tour – 7pm ET; Street Stock – 8pm ET). Once Qualifying begins, the session will be closed to new racers.
FIXED Setup – All events will use the default iRacing fixed setup for the car & track the event designates.
Speeding Under Yellow
- Once started, drivers must not break traction or speed while the yellow light is on. The Race Director will instruct drivers via iRacing chat to form up for race start.
- Any driver who does so may be issued a penalty at the discretion of the Race Director.
- The top three finishers in the final Feature event MUST stay in the TeamSpeak lobby for post-race interviews on DIRTVision.
- Drivers must have a working PC microphone/headset.
- TeamSpeak can be found and downloaded at https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads (no need to install OverWolf plugin during the installation!)
- Open TeamSpeak, go to Connections > Connect
- Server Address is: dirtvision.teamspeak3.com
- Insert your name and leave “Server Password” blank. Then connect.
- We have multiple rooms within the server. You will enter Racer Room using password “racer”
- Please run your paint schemes through Trading Paints, so that your cars are at their best and don’t look like cartoon cars. Go to www.tradingpaints.com and upload your scheme. This must be done PRIOR to racing.
- Here’s a walkthrough that explains the relevant steps.
DIRTcar eSports Points Structure
|Final Feature Points|
|Non-Transfer Points (Prelim Round Features)|
• Drivers not in a Feature, where a Last Chance Showdown is run, will receive Finish Points starting with first non-transfer with one point drop per position to a minimum of 10 points. Any driver participating in the event will receive a minimum of 10 Finish Points.
• Qualifier Feature (3-round program) winners will receive 10 bonus points.
• Non-transfers from any Qualifier Feature (13th on back) will receive 10 points.
• All ties will be broken by using the greatest number of 1st place finishes during the season. If a tie still exists, the number of 2nd, 3rd, etc. will be used in the same manner, until the tie is broken.